These Scavenger Hunts are wonderful to use with 3rd - 5th graders at the beginning of the year. Most of the students have been with me for several years, so I wanted to give them a fun way to review the library as well as introduce new friends to the different sections.
This activity includes:
• A Long Version with Genres
• A Long Version without Genres
• A Short Version with Genres
• A Short Version without Genres
• An answer key for the Long Version with Genres.
• A variety of name tags that I placed around the library for the kids to find.
Updated: 9/3/14 to include an editable powerpoint so that you can create your own Scavenger Hunt questions and name tags.
I hope your kids enjoy this as much as mine did!