Help your students find books easily and quickly and your library look awesome with these library shelf labels. The larger label (4”) is designed to use with magazine files (3 1/2" to 4"). Smaller labels (1.5” x 8.5”) are also included which I used at the top of the library shelves to mark the section. I love being able to see the sections from across the room. It also helps students when learning how to use the library to see the sections clearly labeled.
31 page pdf
- Magazine file labels for 000,100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900
- Magazine file labels for B and BIO
- Magazine file labels for A to Z, also includes I/J, U/V, and X/Y/Z combinations
- 2 Blank magazine file label (4” wide)
- 6 FICTION labels (1 ½”)
- 6 EVERYBODY labels (1 ½”)
- 6 PICTURE BOOKS labels (1 ½”)
- 6 NON-FICTION labels (1 ½”)
- 6 PROFESSIONAL labels (1 ½”)
- 6 GRAPHIC NOVELS labels (1 ½”)
- 6 Blank labels (1 ½”)
. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Additional licenses are available for purchase at a discounted price. Thank you for respecting these terms.
Please contact me by clicking on the Product Q&A tab to ask a question. You may also send me an email at email@example.com.
If you are pleased with your purchase, please leave feedback. I appreciate knowing you enjoy the product and you earn TPT credits for future purchases!
Visit my blog at for more library fun!