Also included in
- Review library skills with your K-5 students with this paperless digital resource. Elementary students will work directly in Google Slides or Microsoft OneDrive to complete the activities. This is a fun, interactive way for students to practice different library skills. #tptdigitalEach resource incl$8.25$11.50Save $3.25
- If you are an elementary librarian who uses Google Apps then this bundle is for you! Purchasing this digital bundle will give you 12 different digital library skills products to use with your students from K-6. There is a wide variety of skills and topics covered in this resource!They include:Dewey$38.25$54.00Save $15.75
Review library skills with your K-2 students with this digital paperless resource. Students will work directly in Google Slides or Microsoft OneDrive to complete the activities. This is a fun, interactive way for students to practice different library skills. #tptdigital
What is included
⇒ Teacher directions – includes the access links and instructions on how to use this in your library or classroom
⇒ Instructions for using this resource with Microsoft OneDrive
⇒ 2 Google Slide files
•Library Skills Activities
• Answer key
This product will help students review the following skills:
⭐ Reality or Fantasy
⭐ Fiction or Nonfiction
⭐ ABC Order to the 1st and 2nd letter
⭐ Call number order for fiction books
⭐ Parts of a book
⭐ Book Care Rules
There are 15 slides (but only 13 different activities). Read below for the details of each slide.
• 2 slides to introduce the terms fiction and nonfiction. These are not interactive and are more of an anchor chart.
• 2 slides to review reality and fantasy. Students will sort 10 different book titles into the correct category.
• 1 slide to review fiction and nonfiction book titles. Students will sort 10 different pictures into the correct category.
• 2 slides to put book titles in ABC order. One to the first letter and one to the second letter.
• 1 slide to put fiction call numbers in ABC order. (One slide has call numbers with E/2 letters of the author's last name and one slide has call numbers with E/3 letters of the author's last name. Use the slide that fits your library. If there is a different call number you use for fiction books send me an email and I will try to make a slide for you.
• 2 slides to label the parts of a book (cover, author, spine, title). One for a fiction book and one for a nonfiction book.
• 1 slide to label the parts of a book (title, spine, barcode, illustrator, front cover, back cover, call number, author.) There is one slide with a call number "E BU" and one slide with a call number "E BUR". Again, send me an email if you need something different.
• 2 slides to sort book care rules. One slide has just pictures and one slide has simple sentences.
The preview shows every slide. Please download it before purchasing.
Important Note: This is not an editable resource. The background of each slide cannot be changed. However, you can delete any of the movable images/words if you would like and use your own. Each slide has movable pieces.
These slides are very similar to a few of the printables available in my Library Noprep Printables.
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library, LLC. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
You can contact me through the Q/A section on TpT with any questions or special requests. You can also send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How to follow my store:
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest