Are you tired of searching for resources to teach the alphabets or syllables in Spanish? Time is precious to be wasting it looking for materials all over the Internet. I have designed this resourceful booklet for each alphabet letter that teaches letter sound, vocabulary, and how to read by syllables. If you have Pre-Kindergarten students who are developmentally ready to start reading or kindergartens and first graders who have not master letter sound or name, this resource can be valuable in teaching these students.
Each booklet contains:
1. Vocabulary list which needs to be introduced in the classroom and can be copied to send home where students can practice the vocabulary
3. Story with repetitive syllables
4. Whole story with a classroom (make to copies – one for classroom practice and the second one for homework)
5. Comprehension questions
6. Running record
7. It has a repetitive syllable sheet (make to copies – one for classroom practice and the second one for homework)
8. Writing – Tracing syllables
9. Independent reading practice sheet (make to copies – one for classroom practice and the second one for homework)
10. It has a-find the letter and circle it sheet
11. Reading syllable practice (make to copies – one for classroom accuracy evaluation and the second one for student’s study at home)
13. A simple center that can be reproduced to meet the needs of your students
1. Whole Story
2. Repetitive syllable sheet
3. Independent reading practice
4. Reading syllable practice
5. Manipulating syllables – black and white – cut syllables and paste – color is optional
6. Big alphabet letter – color the pictures inside the letter that start with the particular letter.
7. Writing – Tracing the syllables and writing it on their own
8. Writing on their own the list of words that student colored inside the big alphabet letter
9. Ten spelling words – you can add your own; yet, the list can be sufficient to study for spelling test at the end of the letter study.
These booklets can be used as a resource for guided reading or small group instruction and it can save you time, one thing that we, teachers, always need more.