This bundle includes 10 recipes focused on different literacy standards. Each recipe includes a section where students have to answer questions about HOW TO cook that recipe.
Students have also to answer a question giving their OPINION about the recipe.
The packet let you work on MAIN IDEA and SUPPORTING DETAILS too.
This packet provides with a blank template for your students to make their OWN RECIPE BOOK.
*** Writing checklist included (self-evaluation)***
You can also LAMINATE some printables to use them as many times as needed in your daily centers.
The resources in this packet are designed to meet Common Core Standards.
You can use these graphic organizers as part as your mini-lessons and in your literacy centers.
I made this packet considering the DIFFERENT LEVELS we have in our classrooms, so the activities are ADAPTED to meet the needs of all our students.
This packet includes the following printables:
- 10 recipes
- 10 recipes with "how to" questions about each recipe (10 versions)
- How to Cook Graphic Organizer (20 versions, 2 different versions per recipe)**
- How to Adapt the recipe (10 versions)
- Recipe + Adapted Graphic Organizer (10 versions)
- Recipe + Main Idea and Supporting Details GO (10 versions)
- Answer Key
- Main Idea and Supporting Details GO (3 multi-leveled versions)
- Cook Book Blank Cover for girls (2 templates)
- Cook Book Blank Cover for boys (2 templates)
- Create and Explain your own recipes (3 versions)**
** Writing Checklist
***Thank you for downloading!***
If you have a minute (I know you're very busy, you're a teacher), I'd truly appreciate your feedback :)
And if you do so, you can EARN TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT!!!
You can find more educational resources in my store: