This lesson helps students think about the many options after high school, We want them all to be college and career ready, but many students are often confused by the many options available to them after High School Graduation. In this lesson:
• Students will be able to identify how much basic necessities cost for 1 month for a single person.
• Students will be able to successfully identify at least 3 options available to them after earning their High School diploma.
• Students will be introduced to terminology related to life after high school.
This 60 - 90 minute lesson is fully editable and includes:
• Complete lesson plan with School Counseling Standards
• PowerPoint that can be used to guide the lesson and provide links to optional short videos to support the lesson
• Vocabulary terms and definitions
• 30 different bingo cards
• Exit ticket