Products in this Bundle (4)
Teach your students about the life cycle of a butterfly, frog, chicken and plant with this bundle! The life cycle materials include activities and lesson plans, worksheets, crafts, writing activities, leveled books, centers materials, science activities, and more.
This comprehensive bundle of lesson plans and resources will help you teach your students about the life cycles of butterflies, frogs, chickens, and plants.
Your students will first explore the differences between living and nonliving things, and will then learn about how living things grow and change during their life cycles.
This unit addresses science, reading, and writing, and the materials will last for at least 8 weeks!
- Living / Nonliving
- Life cycle of a butterfly
- Insect body parts
- Frog life cycle
- Chicken life cycle
- Oviparous / viviparous (animals that lay eggs and those that don't)
- Parts of a plant
- Plant life cycle
- 39 life cycles lesson plans
- Printable worksheets and cut-and-paste activities
- Graphic organizers
- Vocabulary cards and posters
- Writing activities
- 18 leveled readers (at a variety of beginning reading levels)
- Suggested readaloud books and websites for teaching life cycles
- 6 life cycle crafts, with step-by-step photos
- Readaloud / shared reading passages
- Literacy centers
- Math centers and games
For more information, download the FREE preview!