I use this to assess my students’ knowledge about the different stages of the butterfly life cycle. I included a generic version as well to write a story about any life cycle that has 4 stages.
I also include a rubric to assess students’ progress with the learning material.
This also works well as a planning sheet/script to create a digital project, such as an Adobe Voice project or a Shadow Puppet project. It worked really well for my students! They created a slide for each stage of the life cycle and used the information they filled out as a “script” to help them explain each stage.
• Students can use it to guide their work
• Students can use it to assess and reflect on their work
• Teachers can use it to assess student work
• Rubric can be used to track student work
• KG Fonts (KG Dark Side, KG Beneath Your Beautiful, KG Drops of Jupiter, KG Second Chances Sketched)
• KB Fonts (KB Dunk Tank)
• Janda Truly Madly Deeply
Enjoy! Thanks for Downloading!
– Corine Wegley