***New product discount! 50% off until Monday 5/2/16 at 4 PM (PST).***
Thanks for your interest in my Butterfly Life Cycle Emergent Reader
. After reading the book in class, I send my emergent reader mini-books home for families to read together. I have found doing so helps build much stronger literacy connections between home and school.
This download includes:
- Black and white, ink-friendly pages
- Three 8.5”x11” sheets of paper per book (creates a six page mini book)
- Five versions of the book (see preview for details)
1. Single life cycle stage vocabulary words
2. Focus on life cycle stages vocabulary PLUS sight words: I, see, & the
3. Focus on life cycle stage vocabulary PLUS sight words: here, is, the, & are
4. Independent word/sentence writing featuring plain lines
5. Independent word/sentence writing featuring handwriting lines
Simply print pages the pages you need (depending on which version of the emergent reader you choose), cut along the mid-page line, and staple together at the gray staple marks to create a book for your students.
My little learners take great pride in reading their mini-books to anyone willing to listen, and the books have served me well when it comes to getting families more engaged in reading at home. I hope your students love it as much as mine do.
Find more of my emergent readers & mini books HERE!
Find SPRING resources HERE!
Happy Spring Reading,