Teaching the Life Cycle of a Frog? Lap books are a great way to help your tadpoles learn a concept in an organized way. All the information that they will need to incorporate NGSS standards, learn about life cycles, and facts about this amazing vertebrate is right in one spot!
This pack includes:
-easy directions and visual pictures to help you organize the lapbook
-QR code video link about the life cycle of a frog
-a writing activity (3 facts)
-life cycle of a frog anchor chart/bulletin board resource
-all the activities you will need to create a life cycle lap book as you study this vertebrate
-picture book ideas
This is a pack that will make everyone "hoppy"!
Check out my blog at: http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/
for more great science ideas!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, Lap books, Maker Space, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard