This comprehensive science, language arts, and math unit has the frog as the focus for your students' learning.
Student activities, sheets, and resources include:
1. The life cycle of the frog cut and paste
2. Jump, Frog, Jump science, art, and story mapping connections
3. The stages of a frog you tube connection with process writing as the focus
4. Stages of the frog research sheet
5. Computer connections activity
6. Pond Habitat hunt sheet
7. Frog Find and Other Wildlife Scavenger Hunt Sheet
8. Amphibian Sheet with Poster included
9. Leaf Frog math patterns sheet
10. Frog Measuring activity and sheet
11. Frog measuring and graphing activity and comparison
12. Life cycle of a frog fold-able book
13. Label the Parts of a Frog Sheet
14. Leap Frog Dice Game
15. Lily Pad Math Sheet for adding/ used as a game with game board or as a center/station
16. Five Little Speckled Frogs puppets
17. Animals in a Pond Habitat: includes different frogs, snake, bugs, turtle, pond pictures, frog camouflage to use with Jump, Frog, Jump or as a habitat lesson
18. Chart including what you will need and the activity, as well as book connections and ideas...
Hop on over to this fun and academic product for your students today! Check out my website and freebies at
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard