The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
Eleven different activities to teach your students all about the life cycle of a butterfly!
This is a great addition to your life cycle unit!
This packet will bring math, reading, and writing into your science topic.
This packet comes with:
* Anchor Charts - use the anchor charts to teach the different stages of the life cycle. Just project them on your screen or print them out.
* Caterpillars, Chrysalis, Butterfly OH MY! - make a book as a class - it includes text and comprehension questions
* Life Cycle Flip Book
* Reading Comprehension - 2 levels to pick from
* Math - Life Cycle Patterns - easy pattern practice tied to the life cycle
* Math - Measure the Caterpillar - use rulers to practice measuring
* Math Story Problems - 4 different levels to pick from
* Making Words - play this popular activity with 3 important words from the life cycle of the butterfly
* Caterpillar Life Cycle Writing - 2 different levels to help the students successfully write about the topic
* Acrostic Poem
* Practice ABC Order - 2 different levels to pick from - ABC order by the first letter and ABC order by the second letter
* Butterfly Craftivity – Writing to Inform - fun way to end the unit by creating a butterfly with layered wings to explain the life cycle stages
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet.
You might also like:
Living and Non-Living Things
Phases of the Moon
Visit My TPT Store:
Visit My TPT Store
Come Collaborate with me!
Blog (Smith’s Safari Adventures – Tracy Smith)
This packet just got a make-over! I love to make changes and additions as I teach these units again. Best part is that you always get the new additions for FREE! If you have already purchased this product, please download it again to see the new things that were just added!
Want to receive email updates when I post new products, freebies, and SALES? Click the green star at the top to start following my store!
© Tracy Smith 2013, 2015