This Life Cycle of a Chicken Mini Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to the chicken life cycle in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive informational game has students read or listen to the animated text, watch a short video, read fun facts, and then play a game (quiz) to solve the clue and win the escape! There is also a 'just for fun' section for early finishers.
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 30-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about this special holiday
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to life cycles
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related interactive puzzle about the life cycle of a chicken
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link and embed code to the digital game
- a worksheet you can have the students fill out with the answers to the puzzle/quiz
- the worksheet is available to be completed as an Easel activity on TpT
See what others are saying about mini-escapes:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Charging 4th said: My students really love these mini escapes! Great find!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Dory R. said: This was an amazing resource! My students and I liked the videos, and engaging escape room activity. They definitely want me to include more activities like this in our classroom.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Charging 4th said: We used this in class to learn about the Chinese New Year. The kids loved it and it was the perfect amount of time. I would love to purchase some more!
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
And, if you would like to try one of my larger Escapes:
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
Thanks for stopping by!