This is a Great Resource for your Preschool Science Unit.
Included you will Find:
6 Full Color Mini Posters depicting the Life Cycle of a Frog
* Frog Eggs
* Tadpole with Two Back Legs
* Tadpole with Front Legs and Back Legs
* Froglet (Frog with Tail Stub)
* Adult Frog
6 Small Cards for Sequencing (using Same Clip Art in Color)
6 Small Cards for Sequencing Work Sample (using Black and White Line Drawings)
Label and Rubric for Work Sample
This product supports the Preschool Content Standards for Science.
Explore characteristics of living things:
• Explore the nature of life through observation of and interaction with a variety of plants and animals.
• Notice similarities and differences and categories of plants and animals appearances, behaviors and habitats.
• Notice and ask questions about growth and change in plants and animals (changes in the garden, life cycle of classroom pets, caterpillar changing to a butterfly).
Check out our Frog theme related product at the link below.
Frogs--10 Frames, Vocabulary Cards and Days of Week Cards
We also have additional Life Cycle Activities at the following links:
Life Cycle of a Flower
Life Cycle of a Chick
Life Cycle of a Butterfly
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!
Note: Product was updated and revised September 25, 2015. Mini Posters of the Frog Life Cycle were added.