Also included in
- Get a jump on your life cycles unit with this LIFE CYCLES BUNDLE PACK featuring butterflies, frogs, chickens and ladybugs! Your students will love using these sorting picture cards, printables and activities! Over 200 pages in all! This is a great addition to your Life Cycle curriculum and will add$22.00$32.00Save $10.00
- Here is it! ALL of my LIFE SCIENCE units together in a discounted bundle!Save 30% by purchasing the bundle!LIFE SCIENCE bundle includes:Living and Non-Living ThingsLiving and Non-Living Things PowerPointFood ChainsFood Chains PowerPointAnimal Characteristics PowerPointAnimals Label the PicturePlants$68.00$96.00Save $28.00
Your FROG LIFE CYCLE unit will "jump" to life when you introduce these sorting picture cards, printables and activities to your students!
48 pages in all! This is a great addition to your Life Cycle curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science Center!
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "I loved using this for our life cycles unit. It really helped the kids dive deeper. Thanks for creating this unit."
- "Terrific! I'm so glad I purchased this :)"
- "This resource was so helpful in teaching the life cycle of a frog! My kids loved it and it turned out really cute."
- "I love this resource because it is such a great collection and I know my year 1s and 2s will love the different activities, which I can easily differentiate. Thank you :-)"
Be sure to check out my other Life Cycle units!
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.
The Life Cycle of a Frog unit includes:
A great addition to your science center! Students can put the life cycle stages in order and complete any one of the included printables. Sorting cards come in two versions, real-life frog life cycle pictures and realistic clip art pictures. Both sets come with and without picture labels. Also includes full-size, color life cycle poster that could be used as a reference in your science center (2 versions), black and white life cycle stages student printable for science journals, sorting header cards (2 versions) and life cycle arrows for sequencing the stages.
2 versions of the life cycle book are included. You can use the full-size, color version to read to your class as a whole group activity or keep it in your classroom library. The black and white student versions can be kept in their science journals or completed as an activity in the science center. You can make the student copies interactive by having students highlight, circle or box key life cycle vocabulary words with crayons, colored pencils or highlighters.
Life cycle graphic organizers
Sequencing life cycle stages
Frogs KWL chart
Frog life cycle ABC order
Label the parts of a frog
Frog life cycle flap book (2 versions, with and without labels)
Frogs vs Tadpoles venn diagram
Frogs vs Toads venn diagram
Find and color frog life cycle stages
Life cycle sequencing graphic organizers (first, second, third, last)
Describe each stage of life cycle and draw a picture of it (2 versions)
Draw a picture of a frog and a tadpole and describe the differences between them
Describe the changes a frog goes through during its life cycle
Draw a diagram of the frog life cycle and write 3 facts you know about frogs
Frog themed writing paper (primary and regular lined versions)
Other products you may also be interested in:
***Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new product launches:
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.