PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What better way to learn about the life cycle of a frog than by creating a cyclebook! These ready-to-go templates feature illustrations for the students to color, a blank writing template, and a worksheet that illustrates the life cycle of a frog. Invite your students to create an "army of frogs" that they can line up on a classroom countertop.
Check out the VIDEO PREVIEW to see what the finished product looks like.
Click here to follow GravoisFare and be notified when new products are released.
LIFE CYCLE OF A FROG CIRCLEBOOK
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the cyclebooks
• 5 templates that focus on the five phases of the life cycle of a frog (with titles)
• 5 templates that focus on the five phases of the life cycle of a frog (without titles)
• 5 grayscale templates that focus on the five phases of the life cycle of a frog
• A blank writing template for students to write information about the life cycle of a frog
• An illustration of the life cycle of a frog
• A worksheet that illustrates the life cycle of a frog, on which students can fill in the names of the five phases (eggs, tadpole, tadpole with legs, froglet, adult frog)
• Display ideas
Check out these great projects from GravoisFare that focus on:
CYCLEBOOKS: Grades K-2
THE WATER CYCLE: Grades 3-6
ROCKS AND MINERALS
BLACK HISTORY MONTH: FAMOUS AFRICAN-AMERICANS
STUDYING THE FIFTY STATES
*** GravoisFare is Everywhere ***
Follow the GravoisFare store; more hands-on projects are added regularly.