Also included in
- Get a jump on your life cycles unit with this LIFE CYCLES BUNDLE PACK featuring butterflies, frogs, chickens and ladybugs! Your students will love using these sorting picture cards, printables and activities! Over 200 pages in all! This is a great addition to your Life Cycle curriculum and will add$22.00$32.00Save $10.00
- Here is it! ALL of my LIFE SCIENCE units together in a discounted bundle!Save 30% by purchasing the bundle!LIFE SCIENCE bundle includes:Living and Non-Living ThingsLiving and Non-Living Things PowerPointFood ChainsFood Chains PowerPointAnimal Characteristics PowerPointAnimals Label the PicturePlants$68.00$96.00Save $28.00
Your students will be "spot" on when you introduce these Ladybug Life Cycle sorting picture cards, printables and activities!
This is a great addition to your Life Cycle curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science Center!
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "There is SO MUCH information and many activities packed into this resource. It was a great companion to our class observation of ladybugs."
- "This is perfect. It has everything I need for my ladybug unit."
- "Great resource. The students absolutely loved it!"
- "Love your packs and so do my students!"
Be sure to check out my other Life Cycle units!
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit!
The Life Cycle of a Ladybug unit includes:
A great addition to your science center! Students can put the life cycle stages in order and complete any one of the included printables. Sorting cards come in two versions, real-life life cycle pictures and realistic clip art pictures. Both sets come with and without picture labels. Also includes full-size, color life cycle poster that could be used as a reference in your science center (2 versions), sorting header cards (2 versions) and life cycle arrows for sequencing the stages.
2 versions of the life cycle book are included. You can use the full-size, color version to read to your class as a whole group activity or keep it in your classroom library. The black and white student versions can be kept in their science journals or completed as an activity in the science center. You can make the student copies interactive by having students highlight, circle or box key life cycle vocabulary words with crayons, colored pencils or highlighters.
Life cycle graphic organizers
Sequencing life cycle stages
Life cycle ABC order
Label the parts of a ladybug
Life cycle foldable (2 versions, with and without labels)
Ladybug vs Larva venn diagram
Find and color ladybug life cycle stages
Just the Facts about Ladybugs
Life cycle sequencing graphic organizers (first, second, third, last)
Describe each stage of life cycle and draw a picture of it (2 versions)
Draw a picture of a ladybug and a larva and describe how they are different.
Describe the changes a ladybug goes through during its life cycle
Draw a diagram of the ladybug life cycle and write 3 facts you learned about ladybugs.
Themed writing paper (primary and regular lined versions)
"My Ladybug Observation Journal" students will love recording their daily observations in their journal.
"Ladybug Celebration!" - Students draw/describe what happened when the ladybugs emerged (primary and regular lined paper)
"3 things I learned about observing ladybugs"
"My favorite part of observing ladybugs was..."
Other products you may also be interested in:
***Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new product launches:
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.