Good luck is fluttering through the fresh air with this life cycle of a ladybug lapbook! Get your students excited about the stages of a ladybug's life with these INB foldables, all while learning important and colorful vocabulary! Your students will be buzzing home with excitement after creating this lapbook!
What do I get?
- 1 cover option
- 10 different foldables
- 1st through 4th usability
- picture how to guide for each foldable
What do students get to reflect on?
- Describing the 4 most identifiable life cycle stages of a ladybug
- Sequencing the 7 life cycle stages of a frog
- Importance of each stage of the life cycle pocket with pocket sticks
- Ladybug writing (First, Next, Then, Last)
- Ladybug acrostic
- Ladybug vocabulary
- Compare and contrast a ladybug to a bird
- 1 ladybug writing prompt
- the parts of a ladybug
Check out the preview to see what your students will be making!
What do I still need?
- manila folders or construction paper
- colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post here
to read more.
- Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 12-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
- Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
There are more foldables included than what will fit inside your students' lapbooks. Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special, differentiate-able, and individualized. This is great because no two INB lapbooks have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!