Do you need some additional resources to make your reading series work for you? If so this pack is for you. In this pack, you will find anchor charts, a comprehension game, interactive notebook templates, and 2 additional text-based comprehension mini-lessons.
Click here for the Unit 4 bundle.
- Anchor charts for sequencing, important details, adjectives for number, size, and shape, and antonyms
- High frequency word cards and posters with thinking stems featuring real photos
- Interactive notebook templates for high frequency words, adjectives, and antonyms
- "Life Cycle of a Pumpkin" scavenger hunt
- "Life Cycle of a Pumpkin" comprehension game
- Mini lesson on sequencing using "The Snowy Day" by Ezra Jack Keats
- Mini lesson on important details using "The Story of Snow: The Science of Winter's Wonder" by Mark Cassino with Jon Nelson, Ph.D.
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout.