• YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER ST. PATRICK'S RESOURCES: • Shamrock Life Cycle Flipbook
• Life Cycle of a Shamrock Adapted Book
• All About Shamrocks Flipbook
Teach your students all about the life cycle of a shamrock / clover with this set of leveled, adapted readers.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 10 page book with 2 comprehension questions (14 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 12 page book with 4 comprehension questions (20 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
Read this BLOG POST
to see how I put them together, picture by picture.
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Get more adapted books related to this one when you purchase a bundle:
You can find the March Bundle here
You can find the April bundle here
Find more Adapted Books here.
You may also like:
- St. Patrick's Day Lapbook
- Illustrated March Writing Prompts
- Saint Patrick's Day Activity Packet
- FREEBIE Shamrock Symbolism Craftivity
- St. Patty's Day ELA and Math Centers
All About Shamrocks Flip Flap Book
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!