• YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER ST. PATRICK'S RESOURCES: • Shamrock Life Cycle Flipbook
• Life Cycle of a Shamrock Adapted Book
• All About Shamrocks Flipbook
Saint Patrick's Day is all about shamrocks / clovers. Use this flip flap booklets to teach your students all about the life cycle of a clover / shamrock! From seed to flower bud and back to seed, your students will learn about 6 stages of a clover / shamrock.
What does it mean "differentiated?"
Included are 3 versions of the flip flap book. One version includes dotted ABC printed traceable words for students to trace. A second version includes blanks with a word bank for each page for students to fill in the correct information as they read. A third version includes blanks with boxes for students to cut and paste into the booklet.
How do you use this in your classroom?
First, we work on cutting out the pages. We cut out pages one at a time, together as a class. Once all of the pages are cut out, we glue or staple the book together on the spine. Then we work page by page to fill in the blank, trace the blanks, or glue in the blanks. Since all of the "blanks" are the same in each book (no matter what version), we can work together to solve the blanks. Once we finish filling in the blanks, we color the pictures. Then we will reread the completed books.
You may also like:
• St. Patrick's Day Lapbook
• Illustrated March Writing Prompts
• Saint Patrick's Day Activity Packet
• FREEBIE Shamrock Symbolism Craftivity
• St. Patty's Day ELA and Math Centers
• All About Shamrocks Flip Flap Book
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!