• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
Ants play an important role in the environment, so it's important to learn and know about their life cycle. Use this set of leveled, adapted readers to teach your students all about the life cycle of ants.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 8 page book with 2 comprehension questions (12 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 10 page book with 4 comprehension questions (18 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
Read this BLOG POST
to see how I put them together, picture by picture.
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Get more adapted books related to this one when you purchase a bundle:
You can find the March Bundle here
You can find the April bundle here
Find more Adapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!