Life Cycle of an Apple Activities Apple Crafts & Apple Emergent Reader
You’ll love the versatility, as it’s appropriate for a variety of ages and skill levels, with lots of options.
- LOVE, LOVE LOVE this creative product! My co-op Early Elementary science students really enjoyed these activities!
- Students loved this activity! We used it as a center with Kindergarten/1st grade groups, and had so much fun with it!
- “I used versions of this for grades preschool (age 3) through second for a special "Day of Apples". It was a huge hit! Great resource!”
The Life Cycle of an Apple emergent reader, is great non-fiction practice that reinforces plenty of sight words, as it includes 31 from the Dolch word lists!
prompts help with the other words.
I’ve included a color copy for teachers, as well as a student copy in black & white.
Children trace and write the life cycle words, read the simple sentences, color the pictures, then cut & collate the pages into a “just the right size” booklet.
There’s a template with 6 on a page, as well as one with 12, mini-pages on a one-page template, so that you have the option to make Itty Bitty booklets, that are a real paper-saver.
To assist with reading, review the life cycle of an apple, with the 8 colorful pocket chart cards.
I also made a bookmark-size template for your students.
You can also introduce or review the life cycle, with the colorful apple poster.
For further reinforcement, I've included a black line version to use as a worksheet.
The 2 crafts also reinforce the apple life cycle. Nothing like a hands-on artsy activity to get your kiddos excited.
- "This was amazing and I used every single item."
- This was full of useful ideas and materials!
- “We had so much fun with this!”
I’ve included a , 4-section, apple life cycle, as well as a more one, with 7 sections.
Be sure to check the PREVIEW to see what goodies are in the packet.
Completed projects look awesome dangling from the ceiling, as there is a front & back for each project.
- “Super cute.”
- "I like all the options. Our craft turned out really well."
Choose either the apple with a sweet fingerprint poem, or the equally adorable apple pie. (I spritzed ours with apple-cinnamon air freshener! Our room smells fabulous!)
- An added bonus, is the wonderful compliments you’ll get from appreciative parents, who’ll love this special keepsake.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your kiddos enjoy doing these activities as much as mine did.
For more APPLE activities click the LINK.
For more EMERGENT READER fun click this LINK.
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Monthly Giveaways.
Check out my educational Pinterest boards.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click the LINK to follow my shop & you’ll be notified of these huge savings.