The smell of fresh apples is in the air with this life cycle of an apple interactive lapbook! Get your students excited about the stages of an apple's life with these INB foldables, all while learning important apple vocabulary! Your students will blossom home with excitement after creating this lapbook!
What do I get?
• 2 cover options (boy and girl)
• 10 different foldables
• K through 4 usability
• how to for each foldable with picture guide
What do students get to reflect on?
• Describing the 4 most identifiable life cycle stages of an apple tree
• Sequencing the 7 life cycle stages of an apple
• Importance of each stage of the life cycle pocket with pocket sticks
• Apple writing (First, Next, Then, Last)
• Apples acrostic
• Apple vocabulary
• Compare and contrast an apple tree to an orange tree
• the parts of an apple tree labeling
• the parts of an apple
• 2 apple writing prompts
• my 5 apple senses (I see, I hear...)
Check out the preview to see what your students will be making!
What do I still need?
• manila folders or construction paper
• colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post here
to read more.
• Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 10-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
• Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
There are more foldables included than what will fit inside your students' lapbooks. Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special, differentiate-able, and individualized. This is great because no two INB lapbooks have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!