Help students learn the stages of the life cycles of insects by using this complete set! Pictures, Descriptions, Checklist, and Rubric all included!
Differentiate the instruction based on the different abilities of your learners. Engage your students and assess their knowledge of the Insects by using this set!
Student use a graphic organizer to show and describe the life cycle of a butterfly and other insects! Included are cut-and-paste descriptions and pictures of each stage that students can be use to match and describe each stage of the life cycle of a butterfly. Included is a student checklist to keep students on-task and to let them know your expectations! Included is a rubric to easily assess students knowledge of the stages of the life cycle of an insect. Additional writing activity page included for further differentiation and for students who are early finishers.
Included in this Set:
1. Life Cycle of a Butterfly Graphic Organizer
2. Cut-and-Paste Descriptions of Stages of the Life Cycle - Supports Differentiation
3. Cut-and-Paste Picture Cards of Life Cycle Stages - SupportsDifferentiation
4. Student Checklist
5. Rubric for Assessment
6. Writing Activity:What have I learned about Insects?
7. Additional Graphic Organizer for "Life Cycle of an Insect" - Students can research other insect life cycles and show what they have learned using this additional graphic organizer.
**Great for science and literacy connections**
Common Core State Standards:
English Language Arts: Writing
Thanks for visiting my store!
Did you know that when you provide feedback on an item, you get credits that can be used later in a TpT store! Make sure to leave feedback in order to get this great discount!
Click the star at the top of the page to follow me! You'll know right away when I've posted new products.
Have a great day!