This is a fun, practical, and engaging unit on lifecycles for grades 2 – 5. It contains differentiated activities on the lifecycle of a plant along with a practical investigation looking at the best conditions for plants to grow in. It will teach your children about parts of plants and their functions, what plants need to grow, and reinforce the skills required to carry out a fair investigation.
It’s a great unit to get your class outside and enjoying science!
- Booklet Front cover
- 2 X ‘The Key To Success’: A practical activity investigation what plants need to grow.
- ‘What They Need’ Worksheet: A cut and stick activity about what plants need to grow.
- ‘Plant Parts – What Do They Do?’ – A matching activity looking at the function of different part of the plant.
- ‘Flower Parts – What Do They Do?’ – A matching activity looking at the function of different part of the flower.
- ‘Where Do Plants Grow The Best?’: Investigation planning sheet
- 3 X Results Sheets
- 2 X differentiated Line Graph Results Sheets
- Conclusion Worksheet
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store and FOLLOW ME to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!