1. Presentation (32 Slides): This file contains the presentation in both PDF and PPT format. To view the PDF file as a presentation, select "view" and then click "full screen mode."
2. Guided Notes (2 pages; PDF Format): These fill-in-the-blank notes go along with the presentation. An answer key has been included.
3. Quiz (3 pages total, PDF Format):
*Types of Questions: 5 True or False, 6 Matching Vocabulary, 3 Identify the Stage, 6 Multiple Choice, 5 Identify the Animal Family Life Cycle, and 5 Label a Life Cycle. An answer key has been included.
Animal Life Cycles
• Life Cycles are not the same for all animals.
• Information about animal families (e.g. bird and amphibian), stages of development (e.g. egg - young - adult), and examples of each (e.g. frog and chicken).
Plant Life Cycles
• Plants have a unique life cycle.
• Information about seeds, seedlings, and mature plants.
**Aligned with the 2014 South Carolina State Standards**