Life Cycles Directed Drawings | Pumpkin Directed Drawing | Bats and Spiders
Also included in
- HUGE bundle of 95 directed drawings! Guided videos included! These fun directed drawings are activities that allow your students to practice following directions & build confidence while showing their creativity! These directed drawings align with many units, holidays, and events throughout thePrice $25.00Original Price $39.00Save $14.00
Directed drawings allow your students to strengthen their direction-following skills and build confidence while showing their creativity! Students can follow along with the guided videos included. These directed drawings align with many units, holidays, and events. We have included 15 different life cycle images for your students to draw!
Looking for a fresh & creative art activity? The directed drawings can be used for engaging cross-curricular instruction, report covers, and even indoor recess. The step-by-step guidance helps every student be successful. Students can make a calendar for a parent gift with the calendar pages included.
Need a jumpstart for student writing projects? This product comes with 4 different formats for each directed drawing to meet the needs of your class. Includes a writing page for any type of writing. Doing a directed drawing engages even reluctant learners.
Wanting an easy-to-use resource for centers? These fun directed drawings are no-prep - just print and go! This is a great independent, calm activity that produces artwork you can display in your classroom or in the hallway.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACK:
- 15 different images: butterfly life cycle, penguin life cycle, sunflower life cycle, ant life cycle, ladybug life cycle, rock cycle, water cycle, frog life cycle, pumpkin life cycle, apple life cycle, sea turtle life cycle, spider life cycle, flower life cycle, bat life cycle, bee life cycle
- Each image has four different formats:
- Guided videos for each image
- Full-page step-by-step instructions
- Drawing page with instructions and space for drawing
- Writing page with instructions, space for drawing, and writing lines
Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me!
⭐️Download the preview file to see more⭐️
We also have a video preview for you to watch to see this resource in more detail!
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com