Students will learn about the life cycle stages of different animals.
- discuss the life cycle of a butterfly with a partner
- illustrate the changes that happen at each stage in a Monarch Butterfly’s life
- order the stages in a frog’s life and describe each stage in words
- discuss the life cycle of a frog with a partner
- read and discuss the life cycle of a mouse
- illustrate each stage of a mouse’s life and describe each stage in words
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.