This resource is a great way to get your students doing a little extra research and expository writing in the classroom! Use this packet to assist students in researching and writing about various types of life cycles (frog, sunflower, horse, butterfly, ladybug, and chicken). This packet includes the following:
* Common Core Alignment breakdowns for first and second grade
* Suggested Books to Use (Scholastic's Science Vocabulary Readers "Life Cycles Pack" ) - NOTE: These books are still available, but are currently unavailable in the smaller, six-books packs they were once sold in!
* Six different sets of research questions and recording sheets
* Six different sets of writing paper for each final report
* Student Grouping Sheets (2 Versions)