This package includes the following:
• Life Cycles – Frog, Butterfly, and Plants
• Plant parts and what each part does for the plant
• Vocabulary review for the following words:
These are two hands on activities or games that you can play with your students to reinforce the vocabulary and the content about how living things function.
These activities are:
• I Have… Who Has… - This is a game where the students read card cards. Each student is giving one or more cards. The student with the FIRST CARD begins the game and students answer the question by reading their cards if their card answer the question. This is great for Common Core Listening and Speaking standards.
• Living Things SCOOT - This game is played by placing a card on each desk. The students number their papers from 1-25. They walk around the desks to answer each card by just writing down the letter for each question. This is a lot of fun if played with music in the background and ringing a bell for students to change desks. Students will ask to play this again and again.
• ANSWER SHEET for SCOOT questions included.