In this writing prompt, students are asked to apply what they know about each individual part of the digestive system as they document how a piece of food of their choice travels through.
• I can identify the main structures and functions of the digestive system.
• I can explain why we eat food.
• I can critique food choices for their nutritional value. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Contents of this lesson include:
Writing Prompt with vocabulary word bank and proficiency rubric with ELA common core standards.
Other Great Products:
• Phases of Matter Gallery Walk
• Physical Versus Chemical Properties Gallery Walk
• Pandemic: How Fast Can You Spread Your Disease to the Whole World?
• Baby in A Bag: A Differentiated Guide to The NGSS Standard of Heredity
• A Minute In The Life of A Blood Cell
• Build An Imaginary Animal Brain
• The Dastardly Density Deed: A Differentiated Student Guide to Layering Liquids
• Up Up AWAY: Using Knowledge of the Phases of Matter to Launch a Bottle Rocket
• How Do I Know The Flavor Of My Food? An Inquiry Into Your Sense of Smell
• Saving Humpty Dumpty: An Introduction to the Skeletal System
Product download information:
This product download is a digital file. If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT
>>>>OR for corrected printing<<<<
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
**Don’t Miss Out On Teachers Pay Teachers Credits! After reviewing this product, I would love to hear how much you and your students like it!**