Product Description: Set II: 36 powerful Life Principle Posters and 140 Related Quote Posters!
CREATE POSITIVE CLASS DIALOGUE! ENCOURAGE! EMPOWER!
Student: "It's too hard! I can't do it!"
Teacher: "You just need to keep trying!"
Life Principle/Quote Approach:
Teacher: "Remember our quote about perseverance. Let's say it together. "The right angle to approach a difficult problem is the "TRY-angle!" What would that look like for you here?"
Set II gives you:
36 Life Principle Posters with a definition and 3-5 related motivational quote posters that can be printed in black/white, color, or used in multimedia presentations. (iPad and Android compatible)
Lesson plans with multiple classroom strategies including goal setting examples and worksheets
A whole year of character traits to be explored and connected to content and skills!
A proven classroom management tool - i.e. use to refocus/encourage; as callbacks (see User Guide for LP and Quotes)
A common language to encourage a strong sense of community!
Packet includes : documents:
* 36 Life Principle Definition posters with colorful border
* 36 Life Principle Definition posters without a border to print on any paper
* 140 Quotes on colorful border - 3 -5 for each Life Principle
* 140 Quotes in black and white without a border to print on any paper
* SET II User Guide for Life Principles and Quotes
* Lesson Plan Template for All Life Principles - includes definition, key ideas, lexicon, quote ideas, Mind Maps for Life Principles, Whole Group Discussion with Goal setting, Mind Maps, Learners Generating Questions, Small Group Discussion, and Reflection
* Lesson Plan Strategies for Life Principles - Multiple strategies for use with the Life Principles including goal setting
* Lesson Plan for Quotes
* How to Memorize Quotes and Poetry
* Life Principle Canister Relay includes instructions, questions, and answer key
* Mind Map Web Graphics:
* Life Principle Mind Map for Educational Environment
* Life Principle Mind Map
* MINUTE MANIA - Strategy for verbal processing of life principle
* Hand'y Curriculum Connections - Strategy for analysis of life principles in literature and events
* Hand'y Curriculum Connections Instructions - Strategies for applying in all curriculum areas
* Lexicon Resource - Multiple strategies for word study
* Life Principle Song
* Goal setting with C.R.O.S.S.ROADS Process - explanation of the goal setting using the C.R.O.S.S.ROADS process
* Expanded Goal setting:
Goal setting Example 3 with C.R.O.S.S.ROADS™ Worksheet - Shows example of an individual learner's character goal, effort, and academic goal, completing assignments, with a plan.
Goal Progress Analysis Expanded Example 3 - Shows example of learner's progress in meeting goal
* Simplified Goal Setting: Documents are in simplified format
Goal setting Example 2 with Simplified C.R.O.S.S.ROADS™ Worksheet - Example shows the use of the life principle of perseverance in completing homework assignments.
Goal Progress Analysis Simplified Ex 2 - Shows example of learner's progress in meeting goal
Goal Setting with Simplified C.R.O.S.S.ROADS™ Worksheet - blank form
* General Goal Setting Forms:
Goal setting with C.R.O.S.S.ROADS™ Worksheet - blank worksheet
Goal Planning Progress Sheet - blank form
Assignment Log - blank form for keeping assignment log
Progress Bar Graph Chart - Form for keeping track of progress
Goal Planning Progress Sheet - Form for more detailed planning
List of Life Principles:
Esprit De Corps