PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
SAVE 35% by purchasing ALL my Life Science Lab Stations Activities!
This is a GROWING Bundle. PLEASE READ:
• Products with "active" links are currently included in the bundle.
• Resources are uploaded to this bundle as they are completed. I do not wait to upload new resources.
• The price of this bundle will increase as additional materials are added.
About SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. They are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas. Each station activity promotes skills so to develop students into proficient and competent scientific thinkers.
SNAPs lab activities have five components:
• Science Skills Station to develop science skill proficiency
• Narrative Station to build science literacy
• Assessment Station to evaluate learning and understanding
• Problem-Solving Station to foster engineering design
• Synthesis/Summary Project to inspire higher-order learning
• Download the FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Setup Guide for best practices, signage and editable grading rubrics
• Download a FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Activity to learn more about my SNAPs labs
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Lab Bundle
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
This bundle includes:
ANIMAL ADAPTATIONS LABS
• Animal Groups Lab Stations Activity (3-LS2-1)
• External Animal Parts Lab Stations Activity (4-LS1-1)
• Animal Defense Adaptations Lab Stations Activity (3-LS4-2)
• Environmental Adaptations Lab Stations Activity (3-LS4-3)
• Life Cycle Adaptations Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-4)
• Animal and Plant Cells Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-2)
• Prokaryotes vs. Eukaryotes Lab (MS-LS1-1)
• Cell Transport Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-2)
CELL DIVISION LABS
• Characteristics of Living Things Lab Stations Activity
• Eukaryotes Lab Stations Activity
• Animal Phyla Lab Stations Activity
• Animals' Food and Energy Lab Stations Activity (5-PS3-1)
• Food Chains and Webs Lab Stations Activity (5-LS2-1, MS-LS2-3)
• Energy Pyramids (MS-LS2-3)
• Ecological Relationships Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-2)
• Nutrient Cycling Lab Station Activity (5-LS2-1)
• Carbon Cycle Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-3)
• Impact of Environmental Change Lab (3-LS4-4)
• Carrying Capacity Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-1)
• Ecological Succession Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-4)
• Biodiversity Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-5)
EVOLUTION & NATURAL SELECTION LABS
• Natural Selection Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS4-6)
• Comparative Embryology Lab Station Activity (MS-LS4-3)
• Comparative Anatomy Lab Station Activity (MS-LS4-2)
• Evidence of Life in the Past (Fossils) Lab (3-LS4-1)
• Fossil Record Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS4-1)
• Endangerment and Extinction Lab (MS-LS2-4)
• Artificial Selection Lab Station Activity (MS-LS4-5)
FIVE SENSES & SENSORY PROCESSING LABS
• Vision Lab Stations Activity (4-PS4-2)
HEREDITY & GENETICS LABS
• Environmental Influence on Traits Lab (3-LS3-2, MS-LS1-5)
• Karyotyping & Human Heredity Lab Stations Activity
• Punnett Squares Lab Station Activity (MS-LS3-2)
• Pedigrees Lab Station Activity
• Mutations Lab Station Activity (MS-LS3-1)
• Genetic Technologies Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS4-5)
• Gel Electrophoresis Lab Stations Activity
• DNA Replication Lab Stations Activity
• Protein Synthesis Lab Stations Activity
HOMEOSTASIS & DISEASE LABS
• Regulating Blood Sugar Lab Stations Activity
• Infectious Disease Lab Stations Activity
• Antibiotic Resistance Lab Stations Activity
• Diseases in Developed vs. Developing Countries Lab
• Immune & Lymphatic Systems Lab Stations Activity
• Immune System Response Lab Stations Activity
• HIV Lab Stations Activity
HUMAN BODY LABS
• Levels of Organization Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-3)
• Human Body Systems Lab Stations Activity (4-LS1-1)
• Integumentary System (Skin) Lab Stations Activity
• Nervous System Lab Stations Activity
• Circulatory System & Circulation Lab Stations Activity
• Respiratory System & Gas Exchange Lab Stations Activity
• Digestive System & Digestion Lab Stations Activity
• Endocrine System & Hormones Lab Stations Activity
• Excretory System & Excretion Lab Stations Activity
• Musculoskeletal System & Locomotion Lab Activity
• Cellular Respiration Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-7)
HUMAN IMPACT LABS
• Air Pollution Lab Stations Activity (MS-ESS3-3)
• Water Pollution Lab Stations Activity (MS-ESS3-3)
• Land Pollution Lab Stations Activity (MS-ESS3-3)
• Global Warming Lab Stations Activity (MS-ESS3-5)
• Human Population Growth Lab Stations Activity (MS-ESS3-4)
• Conservation & Sustainability Lab Stations Activity (MS-ESS3-3)
• Solving Environmental Problems Lab Stations Activity (5-ESS3-1)
LIFE CYCLES LABS
• Animal Life Cycle Lab Stations Activity (3-LS1-1)
• Plant Life Cycle Lab Stations Activity (3-LS1-1)
• Parent vs. Offspring Lab Stations Activity (3-LS3-1)
METABOLISM AND NUTRITION
• Nutrition Imbalance Lab Stations Activity
• Plant Needs Lab Stations Activity (5-LS1-1)
• Plant Structures Lab Stations Activity (4-LS1-1)
• Types of Plants Lab Stations Activity
• Flower Anatomy Lab Station Activity
• Flowering Plant Life Cycle Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-4)
• Plant Adaptations Lab (MS-LS1-4)
• Environmental Influence on Plant Growth Lab (MS-LS1-5)
• Plant Symbiosis Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS2-2)
• Photosynthesis Lab Stations Activity (MS-LS1-6)
REPRODUCTION & DEVELOPMENT LABS
• Asexual vs Sexual Reproduction Lab (MS-LS3-2)
• Human Reproductive Systems Lab Stations Activity
• Human Development Lab Stations Activity
• Menstrual Cycle Lab Stations Activity
• Reproductive Technologies Lab
Note: This list of labs is subject to change. Labs may be added, combined or separated to improve the quality and effectiveness of lab activities.
NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS
These lab activities satisfy ALL Grade 3-5 and Middle School Life Science Next Generation Science Standards. They combine the three dimensions of science learning - science and engineering practices, disciplinary core ideas and crosscutting concepts - to meet the standard. The labs also make interdisciplinary connections to STEM, Math CCSS and ELA CCSS to build the appropriate skills.
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).