Science Task Cards Bundle - 130+ Engaging Life Science and Biology Activities. Use task cards as an easy way to get your students to be critical thinkers and inquirers about Scientific Method, Cells, Genetics, Evolution, Classification, Human Body, and Ecology.
Most of our task cards do not contain multiple choice or short answer questions. They require students to look at a topic in depth and can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes to answer depending on the teacher's expectations.
These open-ended and inquiry based questions make for a great learning tool and help to create an engaging learning environment. Students may be asked to create a Venn Diagram to compare and contrast, draw an illustration and label important parts, write a letter to a famous scientist, research a current event, or even take a stance on a controversial topic.
Print them off in full size pages or in 1/4 size cards and laminate them for multiple uses, display them on your smart board, create a menu of task cards for students to choose from, post them throughout your room as a task card scavenger hunt, there are so many ways to incorporate them in your classroom.
Thinkets can be used as:
• Centers or Stations
• Homework, Assessments
• Sponge or Warm-up
• Review before tests.
Imagine the many uses of Thinkets in your science classroom!
This product includes:
132 Thinkets in 1/4 page and full page sizes that provide TWENTY open-ended and thought provoking questions about each of the following topics:
• Scientific Method
• Human Body
• 12 FREE Evolution cards
• Classification and Taxonomy Thinkets
This bundle is found in larger cost saving bundles including our Life Science Supplemental Bundle
which has all of our Life Science INB Activity Packs, Task Cards, and Word Walls to supplement your instruction.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
• Life Science PowerPoint and Handout BIG Bundle
• Life Science COMPLETE Interactive Notebook Activity Bundle
• Cootie Catcher / Fortune Teller: Life Science Vocabulary Bundle
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Life Science Task Card Bundle by © Getting Nerdy, LLC