Life Science Stations for Third Grade is a BUNDLE of the following science station sets:
✔ Life Cycles: Plants and Animals - NGSS 3-LS1.B
✔ Ecosystems: Animal Group Behavior & Interactions - NGSS 3-LS2.D
✔ Inheritance and Variation of Traits - NGSS 3-LS3.A and 3-LS3.B
✔ Ecosystems and Biodiversity - NGSS 3-LS2.C and 3-LS4.D
✔ Plants & Animals Long Gone - NGSS 3-LS4.A
✔ Natural Selection & Adaptations - NGSS 3-LS4.A
See each set of stations for previews.
★ Save 20% by purchasing the BUNDLE ★
- Students watch a video about the concept and answer questions.
- Student interact with a video game about the concept. They then respond to questions about their experience.
- Students investigate the concept and answer questions.
- Students diagram about the concept and answer questions about it.
► Read a Passage
- Students read a passage and answer questions about the concept.
- Students model the concept and answer questions about their models.
- Students explore the concept and questions about it.
- Students do a sort about the concept and explain their reasoning.
You will receive a total of 48 different science stations in this BUNDLE. Each station is priced at $1.18.
Each station includes three or four different ways to respond to the experience at the station: short answer questions, fill-in the blank questions, task cards with short answers, task cards with multiple choice. All the variations are similar to one another. Choose the format that best fits your classroom. Students are encouraged to use their science journal. Worksheets are included as well.
Each station is designed to last about 15-20 minutes. Students may do one a day for 8 days, 2 a day for two days, or any format that works for your classroom.
Connect with What I Have Learned
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Follow me at my BLOG
Sign up for my newsletter NEWSLETTER
Copyright © Jessica Boschen. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.