Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These open-ended and inquiry-based cards will get your kids thinking about science! Engage your students with over 130 Life Science task cards, perfect for warm-ups, exit tickets, project starters, stations, differentiation, review, enrichment, and so much more! Use these activities as stand-alone lessons or as a supplement to our Curriculum Bundle.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this YEAR-LONG PRODUCT:
• SEVEN sets of Life Science task card sets including over 130 cards in two sizes:
→ Cells and Cell Processes
→ Scientific Method and the Nature of Science
→ Genetics and Heredity
→ Human Body Systems
→ Ecology and Ecosystems
• Directions for each activity
• Answer keys
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Life Science and Biology Task Card Bundle © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved