Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Also included in
- This Ultimate Bundle features a collection of some of my best-selling Life Science products. If you have purchased any Nitty Gritty Life Science product previously, then check the list below to add the individual bundle that will complete your Life Science Curriculum.***NOTE*** This bundle PLUS DEM$196.21$218.01Save $21.80
LIFE SCIENCE TASK CARD BUNDLE
***NOTE*** This bundle is part of the:
The Life Science Task Card Bundle is a whopping 600 TASK CARD database for you to use year after year!!
This task card bundle not only SAVES YOU 20% if sets were bought individually, but gives you a resource to use ALL YEAR LONG!! Pssst..., also if you laminate them you can use them year after year too!!
Students love using task cards to review, teachers love how using task cards as a review tool allows students to focus on individual science questions rather than be overwhelmed by a traditional review packet.
Topics covered in this bundle include:
• Nature of Science (32 cards)
• Principles of Ecology (40 cards)
• Population Dynamics (40 cards)
• Cell Structure and Function (40 cards)
• Cell Processes (40 cards)
• Genetics: Intro to Heredity (40 cards)
• Modern Genetics (40 cards)
• Change Over Time & Classification (40 cards)
• Microbial World (40 cards)
• Plants (40 cards)
• Animal Diversity: Invertebrates (40 cards)
• Animal Diversity: Vertebrates (40 cards)
• Human Body – Part 1 (40 cards)
• Human Body – Part 2 (40 cards)
Also included are my Point Cards for "game-style" review!
Each set is saved as a separate pdf file for easier access. This bundle can be used to provide review for all your diverse students' needs at the same time reducing worksheets and saving you time standing in line at the copier!! If you have never used task cards before, they are a fantastic resource that can be used for:
• Group review
• Individual practice
• Early finishers
• Pre-lab discussion
• Game-style review games
• the possibilities are endless...
Haven’t heard of Task Cards or don’t know if they’re right for your classroom? Check out my FREE Secondary Science TASK CARD SAMPLER.
Check out the individual product previews to see each product in more detail.