AN EPIC QUIZ GAME FOR INSIDE THE CLASSROOM
Fun, exciting, and super engaging! - The Life Science Visual Crash Course is an interactive quiz game designed to boost student comprehension on important concepts taught throughout the year. Your students will think they're inside a video game as they compete against one another answering all types of Life Science related questions!
Absolutely NO PREP! :)
How It Works:
1) Divide your class up into 4 teams
2) Hand each team a set of answer paddles (provided)
3) Open PowerPoint and press play :)
1) Introduction to Life Science
2) Cell Biology
6) Prokaryotes, Viruses, Protists and Fungi
7) Plants and Animals
8) and More!
This epic, in-class review game comes with everything you need to play!
- 55+ Visual Practice Questions
- 5 Fully Interactive PowerPoint Review Games
- 4 Team Answer Paddle Printables
- 1 Team Scorecard
- 1 Answer Key
- Game Instructions
There are 3 game modes:
1) Team Battle - All four teams raise an answer at the end of the countdown timer.
2) Versus - Two teams compete for points. First team with the correct answer wins!
3) Head To Head - One student from each team is nominated to answer a question.
Each question comes equipped with a countdown timer that ranges from 15 seconds to 1 minute so you gotta be quick!
How It's Used:
Break up the presentations to be used as formative assessments after each unit and/or as an all-encompassing summative review system to prepare your students for their end-of-year exams!
Like what you see? Check out our entire library full of stunning products
that will supercharge your classroom!
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!
Works with PowerPoint 2011 and up on both Mac and PC
If you have any questions, email us by clicking the link below
Follow us on:
Don't forget to leave a review! Thanks!