These activities were developed to help teach life skills to students in the self contained setting. There are 5 activities included.
1. Calendar Template- students use the blank template to create a calendar for the current month. They have to be able to fill in the month, days of the week, and number the days. You may also have them fill in classroom activities.
2. Classroom Jobs- Gets students working on daily living skills like vacuuming, sweeping, laundry, dishes, making snacks, etc.
3. My at School Info- Students have to fill in their name, homeroom teacher's name, classroom number, and schedule. It is in a word document in case changes need to be made.
4. My Daily Schedule- Students cut out activities that they complete throughout the day and glue them into a chart to show the order in which they complete the activities.
5. Personal Information Worksheet- Students get practice writing their full name, address, phone number, parents' names, etc.