Bagging groceries at the grocery store could be difficult for someone who has never done so. I use the activity in my special education classroom as a life skills activity. I use this activity as a folder game, but you can also use this as a center.
Folder Game: (Recommended)
- Cut out all pieces in this download
- Place both bag (not cold and cold) on a manilla folder and laminate.
- Laminate food items separately.
- Place Velcro on back of all food items and within the Not cold and Cold bags.
- Students can place food items into their correct bags using the folder game.
- Cut out only food items
- Have students sort food items onto the correct bag
- Store in a ziploc bag or container
I hope you enjoy this download, and please leave feedback! (: