Teach the independent living skill of cooking to your life skills students through reading comprehension! This special education reading comprehension workbook focuses on the steps involved with cooking a meal.
The specific topics included in the student workbook are:
This product is now available in a bundle!! Click on the link below to check it out.
Each topic includes five activities that can be broken up over the week or done in one session depending on student ability.
1) Reading Passage: Develop reading fluency by having student read the passage aloud
2) Part A Vocabulary: Students will write the vocabulary word and circle it when it appears in the passage
3) Part B Comprehension: Students will answer comprehension questions pertaining to the passage
4) Part C Summarize: Students will identify and summarize the main idea and a supporting detail
5) Part D Problem Solve: Students will problem solve by answering multiple choice questions
Try Freebies of these similar products here:
Click on the links below to find additional Life Skills Reading Comprehension Workbooks: