This Life Skills bundle include 5 of our resources. It could help your students make decisions, manage their conflicts better, accomplish their goals, and work well with others. Ultimately, become more efficient and effective students.
1. Working Together: Team-building Activities:This team building set comes with general objectives. Each activity comes with instructions you can modify. It also comes with processing questions to facilitate learning from the activities that you can discuss with your students.It includes:
6 Team building Activities (Included are materials needed, instructions and processing questions to facilitate learning from the activities).
2. Conflict Resolution: How To Handle Conflicts
This conflict resolution lesson teaches what conflict is about, the dynamics of conflict and conflict resolution strategies to help your students improve their conflict resolution skills. This lesson will also help you in managing your class better and will help promote and maintain good interpersonal relationships in class.
This lesson include:
Definition of Conflict
Conflict Resolution Activities
Conflict Resolution Strategies
Processing questions are included in each conflict resolution activities
3. Decision-Making: Improving Decision-Making Skills: This mini-lesson is about teaching your students to decide better. A strategy/ technique based on research will be discussed in this mini lesson to guide your students in making better decisions. It is called: FIG TESPN.
FIG stands for:
I-Identify the problem
G- What do you want to achieve to address your problem.
TESPN stands for:
T-Think of many possible solutions
E- Envision outcomes based on the solutions to the problem/s
S -Select the best among all the solutions
P- Plan the procedure, anticipate pitfalls, & practice steps.
N- Notice what happened and remember it for next time.
4. Leadership Training Skills: Goal-Setting:Developing and enhancing leadership skills is one of the most vital life skills that our students need to learn. Our students need to be effective and efficient not just in the classroom most especially when they are out in the big world.
Leadership Skills Training: Goal Setting
This training focuses on:
Definition of Goals
Types of Goals
80/20 Principle on goal setting
Routes to accomplishing goals
5. Leadership Skills Training: Organisation
Developing and enhancing leadership skills is one of the most vital life skills that our students need to learn. Our students need to be effective and efficient not just in the classroom most especially when they are out in the big world.
This training focuses on:
Definition of Organisation
This training includes inputs, activity sheets, and processing questions to facilitate better learning experiences.