LIFE SKILLS DIGITAL BASICS | Functional, differentiated, and now PAPERLESS skill work that is the perfect addition to your life skills lesson plans and centers. This digital basics set of life skill workpages will help your students practice basics life skills, and once mastered, can be a set of skills they complete successfully and independently.
What is included?
• 11 (eleven) sets of digital workpages (please read list below to see skills practiced)
• instructions for opening and editing the document (*must have access to Google Slides™)
• direct link to copy and save the file to your Google Drive™
What skills are practiced?
- Sequencing How to Wash Hands - 1 digital workpage
- Sequencing How to Use Bathroom - 1 digital workpage
- Matching Socks - 4 digital workpages
- Fulfilling a Grocery List - 19 digital workpages
- Setting the Table (1 + 2 people) - 2 digital workpages
- Stocking Shelves - 5 digital workpages
- Sorting Shirts by Size - 3 digital workpages
- Sorting Shoes by Size - 3 digital workpages
- Sorting Laundry by Color - 5 digital workpages
- Dollar Up Shopping - 20 digital workpages
- Putting Groceries Away - 4 digital workpages
For more digital workpages for ELA, Math and Science, go here.
Nervous or a little curious about going digital in a special needs classroom?
You can find other digital resources >> HERE. <<
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!