Life Skills Lesson Bundle Full Year Curriculum. High School & Transition
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (37)
showing 1-5 of 37 products
A comprehensive FUNCTIONAL LIFE SKILLS full-year curriculum for special education!
Use this 1,800+ page resource of 37 functional LIFE SKILL lesson units to introduce, practice, assess, and reward students as they learn this valuable functional daily living skill. This lesson resource goes BEYOND the worksheets, it includes everything you need to teach Life Skills from videos to games to Boom cards and MORE!
Read more about this curriculum and if it would be right for your students!
- Independent Living
- Kitchen & Cooking
Each lesson resource includes:
- Pre-Test/Post-Test of basic knowledge
- 1 page, 3 paragraph explanatory narrative (with read aloud audio)
- 1 page narrative with visuals
- PowerPoint/PDF Lesson
- How-to Videos
- Skill practice ideas
- Boom Cards for practice, review, or assessment (also printable for paper/pencil use)
- 5 Strategies for skill success
- Visual steps for non-verbal prompting
- Review Game (except Time Management & Rec/Leisure)
- Learning reflection worksheet
- Word Search of key vocabulary
- Coloring page
- Encouraging quotes
- Practice at Home worksheet (ideal for ‘homework’)
- Student Success Certificate as a ‘formal’ means of showing /rewarding skill mastery
- Data Collection Form
- 2 Google Sheets Budget Docs
- Scope and Sequence, Tips, Suggestions, and links
Ideal for high school and transition age students in life skill special education courses as graphics, colors, and design are age appropriate.
Minimal prep to execute these essential life skills!
Follow me on Instagram and visit my Blog for more Special Education Tips and Resources!
Want exclusive freebies, notifications of sales, and new resources? JOIN MY NEWSLETTER HERE!