Designed for whole-class differentiated instruction.
Lesson 1: Applying for a loan
* What is a credit card?
* What is a loan?
* High interest rates
* What can happen if the loan is not paid back?
* Allowing others to open credit cards in your name (Not good)
Lesson 2: Asking for and receiving personal loans
* Factors to consider when deciding whether to let someone borrow money
* Factors to consider when deciding whether to let someone borrow an item
* Importance of keeping our word when we borrow money
* Importance of caring for an item that we borrow
Lesson 3: Keeping money in a safe place
* Should I keep money in my hand?
* Pocket (when and when not to keep in pocket? How much in pocket?)
* Purse (when and when not to keep in purse? How much in purse?)
* Money laying around the house?
* Should I Have a Bank Account?
Lesson 4: Savings account
* How does a savings account work?
* Interest (Pay for the privilege of using my money)
* Interest Rates
Dale Loggins has taught diverse learners for more than a dozen years. To facilitate learning, he has had the time-consuming task of creating and teaching the curriculum. TIME IS MONEY! Spend a little money to regain a LOT OF YOUR TIME. Most importantly, present lessons that foster inquiry (with prompts), equity (with varied questions), and the acquisition of critical life skills!
Buy Once - Use Forever