These task cards and worksheets are designed to assist students in solving functional medical problems. They are geared towards middle/high school/transitional students. Just print on card stock, laminate and cut! These cards/worksheets are a great platform for students to engage in thinking about handling difficult situations.
-2 sets of numbered task cards:
(24) Emergency of Minor Injury: Decide whether a given scenario is an emergency or minor injury.
(24) What will you do?: For the same scenarios as above, the prompt is "what will you do?"
- 8.5x11 poster/graphic organizer for decision-making
- 1 Multiple Choice worksheet (Identify best solution)
- 1 fill in worksheet (Generate alternative solution)
Check out the Life Skills Problem Solving Bundle
here to save over 40% on emergency, social skills, vocational, kitchen, shopping and laundry problem solving packs!
To purchase individual packs click here: social skills
, and kitchen
Click the green star by my name to follow me and receive notifications of new products, so you can get 50% off on the first day of posting!