Also included in
- This is a compilation of the many bundles in my store. 106 products included in the bundle. No need to search from page to page. It is all on one place.These are the bundles you will get when you grab this deal: Printables Mega Skills Bundle (Includes: Social Skills Bundle, Personal Life Skills B$167.00$249.25Save $82.25
Personal Life Skills Bundle / Toileting Skills / Language Skills / Personal Skills
These are life skills special education activities and life skills worksheets put together in a bundle.
Personal Life Skills Bundle Includes a number of life skills special education activities such as:
- Personal Life Skills Printables
- Language Skills Printables
- Toilet Training Skills Printables (Toilet Training in Autism)
- Action Words, Imitation Skills, & Verb Task Cards for Students with Autism
- Social Skills Posters Coloring Pages - I Will Try Statements- (Rules-Elementary)
- Social Skills Posters - (About My Hands) Autism and Special Education
NOTE: This is part of the bundle: Social Skills, Personal, Language, Executive & more - Printables MEGA Bundle if you would like to see that.
These skills printables will work well for any students whose special needs include developmental delays or it may work for younger students in primary grades learning to develop life skills, toilet training skills and language / communication skills.
The printables can supplement a social skills curriculum, language curriculum or they can be used daily as a discussion starter for reviewing personal skills. These life skills worksheets include bathroom and language skills related worksheets that require variations in response styles for many answers. (Ex. matching, cutting, circling, and pasting.)
These worksheets on life skills skills cover many topics that could be beneficial to students and their families from learning to use the potty to being out in the community. There are also coloring pages and posters about proper placement of hands.
If you are not only looking for life skills worksheets, but may be looking for Social Skills lessons as well, click here:
I hope you and your students enjoy these life skills special education activities.