Learning to Stay On-Task
This learning package focuses on bringing awareness to students on the importance of developing strong on-task skills in order from them to succeed at school and in the workplace. Also, the lesson teaches students about self-management and describes five key self-management tips students can use to improve their on-task behavior.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define on-task behavior, self-management, and key related terms.
• Explain the importance of good on-task behavior at school and in the workplace.
• Identify and describe five self-management strategies that can help improve on-task behavior.
1) Lesson Plan
2) PowerPoint Presentation
3) ANALYSIS; Distractions and Being Off-Task
4) Learning to Stay On-Task: Reading Comprehension Sheets
5) Worksheet: OUTLINE; Self-Management Strategies
6) Key Terms Worksheet
8) Off-Task and On-Task Monitoring Chart
Other Helpful Learning Materials:
LEARNING TO BE ORGANIZED, ORGANIZATION, STRATEGIES
LEARNING TO STUDY, STUDY STRATEGIES
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell