THE GOAT PROGRAM™ teaches young adults how to identify limiting beliefs, excuses, and obstacles while developing a written plan to overcome them. The program uses effective images to convey powerful concepts.
The “GOAT” image embodies the acronym for a systematic approach to achievement (Goals, Objectives, Actions, Timelines) as it defines the characteristics necessary for success (persistence, toughness, and the ability to butt obstacles out of the way.)
When completed the participants will have the tools to plan, organize, manage self-esteem, develop higher self-confidence, and use positive affirmations, focus daydreaming, manage conflict, manage their time better & overcome problems by identifying solutions.
Features of THE GOAT PROGRAM™
• Improves attitudes
• Increases self-esteem
• Teaches how to identify the two forces that cause failure and how to overcome them
• Develops higher self confidence
• Improves grades and test scores
• Allows use of left brain, right brain thinking
• Teaches how to set goals, plan, manage time and solve problems
• Shows how to link actions to consequences
THE GOAT PROGRAM™ seamlessly integrates into your home schooling curriculum. It can be used as a stand-alone self-study course or be implemented in the classroom as a whole or in small groups with a facilitator. For more information: www.thegoatprogram.com
Worksheets and Activities are an aid to implement THE GOAT PROGRAM™.
Each worksheet or activity sheet is designed to focus on understanding and practice and element of the system for success.
This file contains worksheets and organizers to assist in goal setting as a quick and easy back to school activity.
- Written Plan (2 page, 8 ½ x 11)
- Written Plan (17 x 11-poster)
- Week Action Plan
- 6-Week Action Plan
- 2 Month Action Plan
- Quotes -Affirmation Worksheet
- Flip IT Exercise
- Treasure Map Activity
- Create Your Own Movie Exercise
- Pros-Cons Decision Worksheet
- GOAT Word Search
- Positive Words Search
These worksheets are a wonderful addition to supplement the implementation of The GOAT Program.
THE GOAT PROGRAM™ by Greg Para, The GOAT Program worksheets are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDervis 3.0 Unported License.